Monday, July 18, 2005

Second Degree Reiki Certification :-)

Well, I did it. I’m now officially a Second Degree Reiki Practitioner. I’ll be going for my Masters in February. There’s only one level left after that, and that’s Reiki Master/Teacher. I don’t think I’ll be going for that one, I’ll be happy just to make it to the Reiki Master level. For the Master/Teacher level there is a one year apprenticeship required and I just don’t have that kind of time to dedicate to it.

I’ll be able to add this to my list of certifications towards my Alternative Healthcare Practitioner stuff when it comes to offering Alternative Healthcare Services. Well worth it in my opinion.

All in all, it was an amazing weekend. I have opened myself up to a wonderful form of relaxation and healing. We did a group Reiki Share and did sessions on each other. I could feel the warmth and tingling all over my painful joints. It was great.

What I have noticed is really weird. All day today I’ve felt out of sorts. Like I didn’t really belong and kind’ve depressed. I thing now that all the fun and excitement of the weekend is over, everything else seems to trivial and meaningless. I guess this will pass and things will get back on track real soon.

Today I had a workout with my personal trainer, Amy. I think she is evil. She had me to 50 situps (actually crunches) on the stability ball. I may wish very bad things on her when I wake up tomorrow morning.

No comments: