Friday, July 22, 2005

Chiropractic Conversation

Today, Jason and I got to the chiropractor’s office before he showed up so that we could clean out the room I was using for case studies of all of my belongings. We decided that I shouldn’t do anymore case studies there as the negative energy of the place just wasn’t doing me any good. We got all of my stuff out of there before he came into the office.

While I had my appointment with the Homeopath doctor, Jason had his adjustment with Ed. They didn’t discuss the events as I wanted to talk to him first and tell him what I thought of all of this.

Jason finished and headed off to work, while I went into the treatment room for my adjustment. I decided to hold off talking with Ed until after I got my much needed adjustment for my back. No point it getting him upset while he’s working on my back… that could have been disastrous.

Much to my surprise, he brought it up by saying: “I have to apologize for my wife, she thinks she may have been rude to you. It’s actually my fault as I never told her that I was letting you use a treatment room for your case studies. I also should tell you that after you finish this study, I can’t let you use the room any more. Our new insurance won’t allow non-certified people to perform any kind’s of treatments.”

I was a little lost for words as I was hoping to bring this up after my treatment. All I could tell him was that I was more than a little pissed off and left it at that. After the adjustment, I wanted to discuss it further, but there were a load of patients waiting to see him afterwards. Instead I will talk with Jason more about this on the weekend and come to some sort of decision.

Tomorrow, Jason and I will be going to visit our friends, Mark & Leslie. Leslie used to work for Ed as his receptionist until she had her baby and went on maternity leave. Mark installed all of Ed’s computer systems, so they both know Ed quite well. We’ll talk to them and see what they think of all of this.

No comments: