Wednesday, July 20, 2005

OUCH

I had to cancel the morning of Clinic Day as I was in so much pain. There was no way I could give 2 treatments for my case studies. I phoned the school and left a message with the Director that I would be in for the afternoon portion.

I then called Kim to see if she had anything open as I needed a massage very badly. Kim has an amazing talent for releasing muscle spasms in the back. I lucked out and she had an opening and boy was that a great massage. I didn’t feel great, but I knew that I could handle the rest of the afternoon at the school.

Kim suggested that I send her bill to Ed to pay as it was the events at the Open House that caused this muscle spasm. I would love to do that, but I think we should talk to him about all of this.

During Clinic Day, I received a treatment and gave one. That was just what I needed. I felt so much better. Now we have to figure out what to do with our Chiropractor. Both Jason and I are scheduled for an adjustment tomorrow morning. I think we’ll be having a long talk with him then.

No comments: