Thursday, May 19, 2005

Going camping this weekend

Well, we're coming up to time to go get our trailer out of storage and make sure it survived the winter. We'll be at Milton Heights Campground as usual. It's a nice easy drive from the storage area to the camp site, and we like the campground.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate. Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be quite nice, but the forcast right now says rain on Monday. Well, whatever happens, we'll deal with it.

It should be quite fun. I wish we had time for more trips, but it looks like getting time off work is going to be an impossibility for a while. I'd better get myself relaxed, because the comment has already been made "you all have a long weekend and even a half day off the Friday before, so I expect you to all be refreshed and ready to dive in to six weeks worth of overtime." Yeah, one and a half extra days of time off is really going to give me the extra energy I need for six weeks.

But, no more ranting about work. I've done enough of that this week already. For now it's time to think about having fun and relaxing. For some reason, today feels firmly like Friday in my mind. I have to keep reminding myself that I really do have to come in to work tomorrow, even if it is only for a half day.

No comments: