Monday, August 08, 2005

I have a Dodge logo birthmark!

I was looking at my arm the other day for no particular reason other than the fact that I was at work and bored as usual. I have a birthmark on the inside of my right elbow that's sort of triangular in shape. It suddenly occurred to me that this looks vaguely like the logo that Dodge used on their cars back in the 70's.

Specifically, quoted from Allpar:
"The three-delta Dodge emblem used from 1962-1976 is called a 'fratzog'. This is believed to be a name made up by a designer who was told it had to be called something."

For those who don't know what this logo looks like, I've been trying to find a good picture of it on the net. So far, the best I can find is this eBay auction:
eBay Motors: Dodge Air Caps-1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 Charger SE (item 7991864139 end time Aug-13-05 16:13:33 PDT)

I'll keep looking. I've also been trying to get a picture of my birth mark, but the digital camera isn't cooperating. I'll keep trying.

This was the current Dodge logo the year I was born. Apparently I've been a Dodge boy since day one :-).

No comments: