Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Busy for a while

Well, it looks like we're going to be quite busy for the next couple of months, even more so than normal. The DML decided to have a National Meet this summer, and we volunteered to be on the organizing committee. Two months to go until we leave. (eek!)

There's a separate blog set up for all meet related information. I intend to do a better job keeping that one updated than I've been doing with this one. This blog is mostly for myself whenever I feel like posting something, but for the meet blog I really want to keep up to date on all of the effort that's going in to preparing for this meet, and it will stand as our record of everything that's happening as we're at the meet. Well, as much as time allows, anyway. We're going to be camping in the mountains, so logging on to the net and writing blog posts might not be highest on our list of things to do.

This reminds me, I should look to see if there's any software (other than a text editor) that'll allow me to compose blog posts offline and quickly upload them next time I'm connected. That'd help out considerably.

Anyway, if you want to keep up with what I'm doing for the meet, be sure to read that blog.

No comments: